Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of the tipeezy.com website, including all webpages incorporated within this domain, tipeezy software and tipeezy applications (the Tipeezy services). By using the Tipeezy services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use any of the Tipeezy services.
- The Tipeezy services is operated by Windmill Developments Pty Ltd ABN 26 162 099 523 (Tipeezy).
- The Tipeezy services are offered for the purpose of arranging and facilitating social tipping competitions. Information obtained from the Tipeezy services is not intended to be advice or considered reliable. Tipeezy attempts to maintain reasonable accuracy of the data depicted though the Tipeezy services but does not take responsibility for errors or omissions made in the information depicted.
- Tipeezy makes no warranty of any kind regarding this website or the information depicted on it.
- You acknowledge and agree to the following in relation to the intellectual property contained in or depicted on this website:
- Intellectual property includes copyright, trademarks, designs and patentable inventions.
- All intellectual property rights contained or subsisting in the Tipeezy services are owned or licensed by Tipeezy, not subject to intellectual property law rights or are used under usage exceptions. Except as otherwise specifically authorised, you must not copy, print, display, reproduce, modify or adapt this website or its contents.
- Some of the content depicted on the Tipeezy service is generated by you, third parties or by other users. You agree that Tipeezy does not control and is not responsible for such content.
- You agree that by creating or transferring any intellectual property to the Tipeezy services you are granting Tipeezy a non-revocable licence in all rights associated with such content and that you have the right to grant this licence.
- You may download and view material from this website and keep a temporary copy of it on the computer or device visiting the website.
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions constitutes an assignment of intellectual property and any and all licencing of intellectual property by Tipeezy must be explicit and in writing.
- Any links to this Tipeezy services must be to the full pages or sub-pages. You agree that hot- linking or embedding of information or images from the Tipeezy services on a separate or third party website is a breach of copyright and entitles Tipeezy to injunctive relief and an account of profits.
- Any person causing robots to visit this site may index the website solely for the purpose of providing search results for the website. Making any indexed material available without reference to this website is a breach of copyright.
- You must not use the Tipeezy services in a way which might be unlawful or which might infringe on any third party’s rights and have responsibility to comply with any laws or policies in the jurisdiction where you use the Tipeezy services.
- You agree for Tipeezy to store temporary data, software data or records of activity information on your computer (including cookies) so far as is permitted by the setting of you mode of access to the Tipeezy services.
- You indemnify Tipeezy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors for any loss or damage suffered by Tipeezy, directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Tipeezy services or of use that you cause to occur.
- You acknowledge and represent:
- Tipeezy is under no obligation to maintain information on the Tipeezy services. Access to any information obtained for consideration is deemed to have been supplied on your first viewing it.
- That Tipeezy makes no warranty that the information depicted on the Tipeezy services is accurate, current or complete, will be available on an uninterrupted basis, is virus or malware free or useful in anyway. Errors in the website may not corrected.
- In consideration of your use of the Tipeezy services, you represent that you are of adult and able to enter into a binding contract.
- You are not a person barred from receiving such services.
- You are responsible for the management of your account information, including confidentiality of your password and other personal information.
- Tipeezy may link to other websites or software that are not under Tipeezy’s control. You acknowledge:
- Tipeezy is not responsible for any content contained on those linked websites,
- Notwithstanding any link on this website, Tipeezy does not endorse, recommend or approve any third party website: and
- links to linked websites may not work and may not persist unchanged.
- Subject to applicable law, you expressly understand and agree that Tipeezy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Tipeezy has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use the Tipeezy services;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Tipeezy services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Tipeezy services; or any other matter relating to the Tipeezy services.
- You are responsible for the mode of access to the Tipeezy services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or general access charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you are solely responsible for any hardware, operating system and software required to access the Tipeezy services.
- Tipeezy may refuse or cease providing services to any individual immediately and without notice if they become of the belief that individual has breached any part of the Terms and Conditions or any of Tipeezy’s policies.
- To the extent permitted by law, Tipeezy’s liability in any event is limited to the money paid by you to Tipeezy for the Tipeezy services.
- You agree to submit to the law of the State of Queensland Australia and waive your right to claim forum no conveniens.
- By using the Tipeezy services you agree to the policies of Tipeezy which are in force at the time of each use. Tipeezy policies and these Terms and Conditions in force are those that are displayed via the tipeezy.com website from time to time and may be altered without notice.
Any information gathered while using services provided by Tipeezy is strictly for the use of Tipeezy and is not shared with any other entity, public or private, for any reason. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
Collecting, Using and Disclosing Personal Information
In using Tipeezy services, you are required to provide us with a certain amount of information. Tipeezy will only collect any information that is necessary for the use of Tipeezy services, such as your name, email address, date of birth and phone details etc.
The email address you provide at registration will only be used to send you tip reminders, Third Party deals and updates if you have authorised us to do so.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed instructions for unsubscribing are listed at the bottom of each email.
We may also contact you to ask for your opinion on Tipeezy services, or if we have specific questions relating to your account or usage of the site.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
Accessing Personal Information
If you wish to access the personal information that Tipeezy holds about you, you are welcome to submit your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing personal information
If you wish to make any changes to the personal information we hold about you, this can be done so through your profile settings.
Deleting personal information
If you wish to delete any personal information we hold about you, this can be done so through your profile settings.
Security of Personal Information
Tipeezy will endeavour to take reasonable steps in securing information we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Your information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. Tipeezy employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Tipeezy. However, Tipeezy does not guarantee the absolute assurance of the security of your information at all times due to the security of communications over the Internet. Tipeezy will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you have any questions or queries relating to the handling of your
personal information by Tipeezy, please contact us.